July 28, 2004

Plop!
 
Honoured to be here... important to help the less fortunate...
 
And then, he went on to talk about a legitimate way to get rich. I wonder, in the crappy economic system that we are caught up with now, is there any legitimate way to get rich and not at the expense of the 'poorer'? I would say, the closest is to buy Toto and 4-D. Very legitimate attempts, without any real chance to strike it rich though. And we would then all be playing into the hands of the government.

And then, he went on to talk about social contract and how young couples these days are breaking the social contract by not marrying and then, not multiplying themselves. I think we are not breaking the social contract, we are changing the social contract. The government is just an unwilling signatory.

The hotel gave in to our 'request' and gave us a complimentary room. Nicest hotel room I've ever been in.

Thank goodness it's all over.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 17:01